8:00 - 17:00

Our Opening Hours Sun. - Thu.


Call Us For Any Inquiry

Aljabal Consultancy W.L.L > Articles  > Maritime Question

Maritime Question

AJ Question: I own an engineering company and have recently completed repairs on a Bahraini container ship. However, I still haven’t been paid and the owner of the ship has acknowledged his indebtness. Could I make an application for the detention of the vessel, so as to make sure that the vessel does not leave Bahrain and to further ensure that I can claim what is rightfully owed?

Ask AJ July 2017